[uf-discuss] Some questions about Microformats implementation

Bruno Miguel brunoalexandremiguel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 13:34:49 PST 2008

Thanks :)

A couple of minutes ago, I found the MSN Messenger sintax in the wiki.
Strangely, when I found the xmpp sintax, I failed to see the msn messenger
one. I'm getting old and/or blind.

One more question (yes, another one). I have a tremendous lack of
geekiness, so I have to ask: can I insert a class into another one, like
this:
href="http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=107254219936498773072.0004442d00670297558c0&ll=40.2036,-8.407588&spn=0.010046,0.019033&t=k&z=16&om=0">Coimbra</a></span>,

This is rendered ok in Iceweasel and Operator doesn't have a problem
interpreting the geo data. But this could not be well implemented.
I've checked the wiki, but the information, although very complete, is a
bit to technical for me.