[uf-discuss] Microformats and RDFa not as far apart as previously thought

Toby A Inkster mail at tobyinkster.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 16:11:17 PDT 2008

Martin McEvoy wrote:

> On Tue, 2008-06-24 at 21:25 +0100, Toby A Inkster wrote:
>
> > I'm about half-way through writing an article on extending hCard
> > with RDFa
>
> You might like to read this
> http://internet-apps.blogspot.com/2008/03/so-how-about-using-rdfa-
> in-microformats.html

Yep - if you take a look at the comments, you'll see I left one back
in March. ;-)

> and this
> http://weborganics.co.uk/articles/show/extending-hcard-using-rdfa

Yes - have read that too. The gist of mine is more about using RDFa
to add information to hCards in order to encapsulate information
which hCard itself can't represent (height, shoe size, whatever).

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail at tobyinkster.co.uk>