[uf-discuss] hCalendar for events in a table format

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Mar 4 11:02:13 PST 2008

Is there an example of hCalendar in a table?  The example link for "Web Essentials 05
Session program" on http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-brainstorming is rotten (the
domain we05.com has expired).

In short, my question is:  Do I make each table cell an individual VEVENT?  an individual
VCALEDAR item?  How do I deal with repeated data without hiding text?

I want to add microformats to http://sobac.com/brainshare/   The table has a <thead>
section, but no <th> cells.

--Bob.