[uf-discuss] hCalendar for events in a table format

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 4 13:03:26 PST 2008

On 3/4/08 11:02 AM, "Bob Jonkman" <bjonkman at sobac.com> wrote:

> Is there an example of hCalendar in a table?  The example link for "Web
> Essentials 05
> Session program" on http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-brainstorming is
> rotten (the
> domain we05.com has expired).
>
> In short, my question is:  Do I make each table cell an individual VEVENT?  an
> individual
> VCALEDAR item?  How do I deal with repeated data without hiding text?
>
> I want to add microformats to http://sobac.com/brainshare/   The table has a
> <thead>
> section, but no <th> cells.

Bob, take a look at:

http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-examples-in-wild#conference_schedules

I will also attempt to recover the lost we05.com "Web Essentials 05 Session
program" example from archives and see if I can post it somewhere and then
add a link to it from that "conference schedules" section.

FAQ added:
<http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-faq#Is_there_an_example_of_hCalendar
_in_a_table>

Thanks,