[uf-discuss] hAtom question

David Janes davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Mon Mar 10 04:06:54 PST 2008

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 7:39 AM, Michael Smethurst
<Michael.Smethurst at bbc.co.uk> wrote:

>  On 10/3/08 10:20, "David Janes" <davidjanes at blogmatrix.com> wrote:
>  >
>  > - I'll be doing the hAtom 0.2 stuff Real Soon Now ;-)
>  > - you can safely assume that the requirement for having the Author
>  > element is going to disappear; hAtom 0.2 will have a rule for deciding
>  > what the default is, though what that rule is is a mystery
>
>  Super - makes life much easier (author = site domain name?!?)

That's one option that was discussed. Another was combining it with
some sort of "anon" name, such as is used in hReview. After further
discussion, we decided to research what people do in the Atom world,
as they must come across this problem occasionally too!

Regards, etc...

--
David Janes
Founder, BlogMatrix