[uf-discuss] Governance Re: Unjust banning of Andy Mabbett

Ernest Prabhakar ernest.prabhakar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 10:42:22 PST 2008

Hi Manu,

On Mar 11, 2008, at 9:37 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> To date, 10 people
> have voiced concern about the length of Andy's ban and the methods
> used
> to ban him. That is a clear indicator that there is a disconnect
> between
> the admins and the community.

I encourage you (and everyone) to add your concerns to the governance
issues page:

http://microformats.org/wiki/governance-issues

I noticed Manu signed "the petition" just recently, which is good.  If
everyone who though this was important would sign, that would help
send a strong signal to the admins.

As it is, very few people have -- which also sends a strong signal. :-(

-- Ernie P.