[uf-discuss] And Nerds Became Kings...

Ben Ward lists at ben-ward.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 09:53:08 PST 2008

On 13 Mar 2008, at 11:48, Eric A. Meyer wrote:
> Some news of interest:
>
> http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/yahoo_supports_semantic_web.php

I'm currently away at South By South West, but will try to get a
message back to Amit and the team to see if I can get some specific
information about what they've done, or have him post here to explain
more specifically about how microformats are used in the release.

If anyone wants to quick-fire any burning questions at me then go for
it, I'll make the guys aware of what people want to know.

Cheers,

Ben (wearing my Yahoo hat)