[uf-discuss] Operator 0.9.1

Andrew Jaswa ajaswa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 12:45:54 PST 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 4:13 PM, Eddie Welker <ed.ncbi at gmail.com> wrote:
> do you really have
>
>  class="fn
>
>  or
>
>  class="fn"
>
>  ?
>
>  with "fn", both worked for me (ff2, op0.9.1)

I had it as class="fn". I mis-typed it in my example, sorry.

I did finally reproduce it. It was something with not having CSS on a
class called vcard. I've been digging around in it this afternoon to
try and find out what the cause was. But I haven't had much luck and
I'm working on a deadline.

So far what I've found out is that Operator won't see the hCard when
there is a nested div inside the vcard class while there is some CSS
going on. I'm not 100% sure what that CSS is quite yet. If there is a
nested span inside the vcard class with the same CSS, Operator does
see the hCard.

Once I find out some more I'll share.

Andrew