[uf-discuss] Rationale for providing hAtom instead of Atom/RSS feeds

André Luís andr3.pt at gmail.com
Wed May 28 06:07:29 PDT 2008

I guess I did. :) I always thought of rel="next" as a xfn-only thing.
Maybe rel="next" could be made a "recommendation" to establish links
between pages containing streams of uf's. Generically. This is very
infinite-loop-prone, though. Parsers could "allow" following that
stream or not. I don't see Operator doing it, but I see Cognition,
hKit et al allowing it.

Thoughts?

--
André