[uf-discuss] Rationale for providing hAtom instead of Atom/RSS feeds

André Luís andr3.pt at gmail.com
Wed May 28 09:09:20 PDT 2008

*smacks forehead*

Of course! Makes perfect sense. Why not extend this to other formats?

hatom, rel="hfeed next"
hcalendar, rel="hcalendar next"

Since both formats have a root node to encapsulate several
hentry|vevent, it would be (AFAIK) semantically correct.

It would allow parsers to do a better job at parsing the entire
"stream" of related Entries and Events.

Is there any downside in this approach I'm not foreseeing?
--
André Luís