[uf-discuss] Wiki upgrade/downtime this Sunday (2008-11-16)

Ben Ward lists at ben-ward.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 15:27:25 PST 2008

Hi everyone,

An update to the microformats wiki is finally ready to go live
(updating to the new build of mediawiki, plus some new theming
features and plug-ins). I got delayed quite a bit due to my moving out
to San Francisco, but all being well I'll be running the update on the
afternoon of Sunday 16th.

This process will take a few hours. The wiki will be read-only
throughout the process, and there will be brief downtime whilst the
installation is swapped over.

If this is going to cause a problem for anybody, please shout out!

Regards,

Ben