[uf-discuss] indexing microformats

Ben Ward lists at ben-ward.co.uk
Thu Oct 2 10:04:03 PDT 2008

On 2 Oct 2008, at 02:18, Ted Drake wrote:

> Search monkey provides hcard and I believe hevent directly to the
> developer.
> It's a great use of microformats.

SearchMonkey parses microformats and associates that data with search
results, but at this point the data is not queryable. (e.g. you can't
search for ‘pages with an hatom published date of today’ or ‘pages
containing an event located in London’). You can only access that info
once you have the results of a more conventional search query.

SM is still excellent, I just mean to clarify that it is not an
indexer of microformats.