[uf-discuss] Ubiquity

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Wed Sep 3 02:27:46 PDT 2008

Hello Matthias, I nearly missed your email there so sorry for the late
reply ;-)

Gutjahr wrote:
> Hey Martin,
>
> I tried it out, seems to work pretty well. Even recognizes the hAudio
> in my blog (although transformr adds an ugly <itunes> element ..
> why?).
Yes the iTunes extensions are because the RSS2 podcast extraction is
mainly an iTunes podcast, If you have any better ideas on how to do
this, you are welcome to comment.

Take a look at http://weborganics.co.uk/haudio-rss/ for a few Ideas on
how to get a better transformation from your source.
>  IMHO ubiquity is a cool tool,
Very Cool..
> at least for us geeks ;O), and
> you've come up with some good commands pretty quickly.

Thank You.

> Cheers
>  - Matthias

Best wishes