[uf-discuss] Microformats stickers

MichaelMD mdagn at spraci.com
Thu Sep 11 17:22:13 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-11 at 17:55 +0000, Brian Suda wrote:
> In the past people have asked about the microformats stickers. We only
> made a short run of the original large ones. So to help fill the
> demand, I have used the Moo API to generate microformats stickers that
> anyone can just click and order.
>
> http://suda.co.uk/projects/microformats/moo/

nice idea...

I'm thinking about ordering some to give to bloggers at Newcastle Fringe
Festival.
..but given that some of them might be unfamiliar with microformats it
might be good to have microformats.org on there somewhere so they can
look up the info.

also - how long would they take to ship them to Australia?
(Newcastle Fringe is only a couple of weeks away)