[uf-discuss] Indicate order of sub-properties

Jonas jonas.esp at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 25 01:50:52 PDT 2008

The problem is that you are repeating the same information. Using *n*
and *fn* you repite it two times, and if use label you're repeating it
until *three times* for each user. This is not optimal.

However if you have a field where to indicate the order, this could be
used for all users of a same country (as minimum).