[uf-discuss] hcalendar event formatting

Aaron aaron.flax at peopletomysite.com
Wed Aug 12 11:47:30 PDT 2009

Good Afternoon,

I have a few questions regarding the use of hcalendar event formatting.   We
have a page that has all of the event information scattered throughout the
page and was wondering if we used a single span or div ID to enclose each
individual section would this information still be read as a single event?

Example Page:
http://arnold.ptmstech.com/home/sports-and-events/amateur-strongman-contest.
html

Event Title: Located to the Left in the main section
Location: Located to the right in a different section in its own block
Schedule: Located Below the Location section with Date/Times.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Aaron