[uf-discuss] title -> heading/label/caption/?

Thomas Loertsch loertsch.thomas at guj.de
Thu Jan 15 03:39:37 PST 2009

On 15.01.09 12:15, "Kevin Marks" <kevinmarks at gmail.com> wrote:

> Have a look at http://microformats.org/wiki/existing-classes
>
> 'label' is used in hCard for unstructured addresses.

ermm, silly me... so that's ruled out, but it wasn't my favorite anyway :-)

> could you re-use 'entry-title' from hAtom?

yeah, well, if it was a list of recipes that would make quite some sense.
but "entry-title" in my feeling puts as much weight on "entry" (part of
something bigger) as on "title". not ideal...

i still think "heading" could be a good solution.