[uf-discuss] Microformat for programming language reference?

James Tindall james at atomless.com
Sat Jan 17 04:53:51 PST 2009

Hi all,

I often need to jump between various programming/scripting languages and
have recently been wondering if there exists a site that helps with this
process by mapping the equivalent functions in the various languages.
I'm yet to find such a site and have recently wondered about the
feasibility of a microformat for marking up programming language
references. I think it could really work for the high level scripting
languages like python, php, javascript, actionscript, ruby, and perhaps
even java, processing and pearl. Does such a standard already exist
somewhere? If not how feasible do those on this list think it might be?

James

--
http://jamestindall.info/