updating hAtom (was Re: [uf-discuss] Progress on hAtom?) and a quick note on hNews

Tantek Celik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 17 14:34:06 PDT 2009

David Janes wrote:

> I'm in to help. I've been hesitating because the uF process sometimes
> gives me indigestion, but I think it's time we hit this one.

David really glad to hear you're in to help. That's wonderful news!

Regarding microformats process details, I'll help where I can to make it easier and smoother.

One thing you should keep in mind is that we're focusing more and more on using the wiki and minimizing use of email[1]. With the increasing interest in microformats, and several parallel simultaneous efforts, now more than ever we'll need to put all actual content, issues, +1/0/-1 opinions, followups, resolutions etc on the wiki, and use the lists as little as possible.

As an editor, we really need you in particular to set an example with working with the wiki and encouraging others to do so as well.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to working with you again.

Tantek

[1] http://tr.im/wikibetter