[uf-discuss] Any bettter way to do an include in hreview?

Tantek Çelik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 2 14:13:31 PDT 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 7:23 PM, Elli Albek <elli at sustainlane.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> We have the typical page with one business information on top and many
> reviews for that business on the page.

Hi Elli,

Could you provide a URL[1] to one of your typical pages with one
business information on top and many reviews for that business on the
page?

A complete page/document example with actual content will make it much
easier to understand how to mark it up as semantically as possible
while avoiding as much as possible the introduction of duplicate
information and extraneous markup.

Thanks,

Tantek