[uf-discuss] Google announces Microformats/RDFa support!

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Jun 18 12:00:29 PDT 2009

This is great! But browsing through the Google site I believe there is
an error, suggesting that hcard uses

  class="v:title"

http://google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=146646  in the
section "Example: Microformat/XFN"

It appears to be a cut'n'paste error from the RDF section.

There is no feedback link on the page -- how can we contact Google to
get that fixed?

--Bob.