[uf-discuss] Transactional attributes in hListing?

Jay Myers jmyers at visi.com
Tue Mar 10 12:19:30 PST 2009

Since there has been much talk on the wiki of delegating
attributes in hProduct 0.1 draft to hListing, and seeing
that the attributes being delegated don't appear in
hListing, I have logged issues on the hListing issues page
[1]. Per the hProduct issues list [2], suggestions were
made for attributes like "shipping" , and "buy/payment",
to be added to hListing -- terms that apply to the
transactional nature of a listing, rather than a product.
I'd be interested to hear any comments or feedback from
the original hListing participants, or from the community
in general.

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/hlisting-issues
[2] http://microformats.org/wiki/hproduct-issues

Jay