[uf-discuss] hcalendar - irregular repeat of identical meeting.

Ray Foulkes Ray.Foulkes at attglobal.net
Sat Mar 14 07:47:37 PST 2009

Still struggling:
I managed to make Operator "see" multiple events. I had each event in a
table thus:
</abbr> <object data="#the-event-info" class="include"
type="text/html"></object></td>
I moved the formatting information to the css file. This looked just
fine when I used my browser locally i.e. Operator listed all the events
and each had a title.
Unfortunately, when I upload it to the test website, the Apache server
(which I do not control directly) delivers it to the browser looking
like this:
</abbr> </td>
i.e. the "object" has been removed in its entirety. Hence nothing is
seen by Operator. Tails did not see multiple events anyway.
I think I will give one last shot to Brian Suda's suggestion with RDATE
before I abandon microformats for this particular application.
I cannot afford more time on this small aspect of my efforts, sorry.