[uf-discuss] Re: Congrats to Kavi and team on their microformats implementation! Follow-up on examples

Kavi Goel kavi at google.com
Mon May 18 11:14:06 PDT 2009

Tantek,

Thank you very much for the congratulations. We are excited to be
supporting microformats and using them to improve searching at Google.

As per your suggestion, we've added entries to the implementations and
search engines wiki pages and will continue to add links to the
various microformats pages wherever appropriate.

I would also like to reiterate Tantek's suggestion to provide
feedback. Feedback is much appreciated -- we have already received
feedback which we have incorporated to fix bugs in our documentation
as well as improve our implementation. Although we can't make drastic
changes instantly, we certainly pay attention to everything that is
suggested.

Kavi