H2VX.com is feature complete. was Re: [uf-discuss] Concerning the Technorati pipes

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Mon Nov 2 13:56:45 PST 2009

Tantek Çelik wrote:
> If folks write new XSLTs to handles more conversions, we can certainly
> take a look at setting them up (e.g. an hNews or hAtom +
> value-class-pattern to Atom or RSS converter).

Transformr [1]  has implemented an hAtom + value-title [2]  to RSS2
converter, you have to turn the tidying process off to parse value-title
properly because because empty elements are stripped during tidying. If
your documents are well formed XHTML you shouldn't have any problems. If
you have to tidy your document then it is recommended that you add a non
breaking space inside your value-title property eg:

I know you may get an ugly tool tip if someone hovers over the space,
but ....?

You can point your hAtom page at http://transformr.co.uk/rss2/<your url>.

some examples:

http://transformr.co.uk/rss2/http://microformats.org/&tidy=no