[uf-discuss] hreview-aggregate -- votes vs reviews

Kavi Goel kavi at google.com
Mon Nov 30 14:48:22 PST 2009

Just wanted to raise this topic one more time. Please let me know if
you have any feedback on the proposal to extend hreview-aggregate to
allow sites to differentiate between the number of individual reviews
there are vs the number of votes towards an aggregate rating (where a
vote may or may not have an associated individual review).

Proposal:
http://microformats.org/wiki/aggregate-review-brainstorming#Reviews_vs_ratings

Motivating examples:
http://microformats.org/wiki/aggregate-review-examples#Ratings_without_reviews_examples

I'm planning on updating the hreview-aggregate draft within the next few days.

Kavi