[uf-discuss] hReview vs hReview-aggregate

Dave Stevens dstevens at zappos.com
Tue Dec 7 15:21:45 PST 2010

Hi all,

We are looking to implement microformats on our reviews, but I was unsure whether to proceed with hReview or hReview aggregate.

On the page in question, we have a summary of all reviews of a single product with an average rating, and then multiple reviews of a single product.

Reading Google's recommendations here:
http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=146645

I am thinking it's best to use hReview-aggregate on the summary area.

However, I like the format of hReview and wanted to see whether it made sense to include that in each individual review in the list (so there would be multiple instances of hReview on a single page).

Can anyone present me with a best practice in this use-case?

Thanks,
Dave