Re: [uf-discuss] Re: Curriculum Vitae (resumé) schema

Hugh Paterson III hugh at thejourneyler.org
Fri Oct 7 15:00:38 PDT 2011

Tantek

There is one part the hResume format that is a bit less than eloquent for CVs. That is the citations section of a CV. there was a micro format discussion for hCite but this discussion was not brought into hResume. hResume does mark up citations but not with as much detail as say CoinS. Ideally, utilities like Zotero would be able to pic up citations from CVs as well.
- hugh paterson