[uf-discuss] New microformats parser for node.js

Tantek Çelik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 4 11:58:12 PDT 2012

This is awesome Glenn. And I think you have some additional news to
share since this email ;)

In light of your progress on a Node-based microformats parser,
especially with v2 support, shall we organize a microformats
meetup/dinner/drinkup on Monday evening 2012-09-10 in Brighton to
celebrate and discuss?

Feel free to suggest a venue of your preference!

Thanks,

Tantek