[uf-discuss] FAQ or interview

Thomas Hofmann toohoo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 04:46:00 PDT 2015

Hello everybody,

Martin, what you are writing is at least partially antrue. I did not
bother. I simply asked a question. If you did misunderstand so it is
your fault, not mine.

The second thing. Id did not know until now, that you are the God to
tell all people in the world, that microformats are daed. AFAIK
microformats was not developed by one person but by a community. BTW
also SGML which was created long before, is just used today by some
companies. So why bother? They do have the right to do this, no reason
at all.

OK, not to seem ungrateful, so what remains? The hint to microdata.
Thanks for that.

Wish all of you a happy Easter, live long and prosper and may the
force be with you. ;-)
Best regards, Thomas
--
--[ Thomas Hofmann, Dorfen, thomas at th-o.de ]--