[uf-new] Microformat for Music Downloads

Scott Reynen scott at makedatamakesense.com
Wed Apr 4 15:34:42 PDT 2007

On Apr 4, 2007, at 4:44 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:

>> Breaking down larger problems into smaller problems is part of the
>> microformats process.  We may not want to do that, as it would
>> sure be
>> nice to have one huge format to describe everything.
>
> Isn't that contrary to the Microformat way? :)

Yeah, that was my point.  Our first instinct is generally to try to
add more, because we want more published.  But microformats work best
by adding less, because publishers are more likely to use simpler
standards.  So we need to always keep that instinct to add more in
check.

--
Scott Reynen
MakeDataMakeSense.com