[uf-new] Proposal to split media-info exploration

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Wed Apr 11 12:33:38 PDT 2007

Martin McEvoy wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 11:48 -0300, Alexandre Van de Sande wrote:
>> I think that would be a great idea manu I support it.
>> Please give us the link so we can contribute also
>>
> Great Idea!
> Count me in too

The audio-info exploratory discussion pages have been created and
populated. You can find them here:

Audio Info Examples
http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-info-examples

Audio Info Formats
http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-info-formats

Audio Info Brainstorming
http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-info-brainstorming

For those of you that have been interested in creating a Microformat for
music and audio metadata on the web - this is it. Please start
contributing, commenting, and suggesting changes/additions/issues.

Our goal is to have a rough draft created within 4-8 weeks.