[uf-new] Suggestion for collections (audio, video, images)

Alexandre Van de Sande alexandrevandesande at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:26:34 PDT 2007

my point is simply that yes, it´s probably useful to embed haudio
inside hvideo. I am just arguing the implicit meaning: anything
embeded in an hvideo should describe what the video  is. To use the
nesting to acquire a new meaning might not be so useful.

The difference would be: If I make a movie using footage from other
different sources the hMovie nesting should work more like the
"credits" for my movie and less a "chapter selection", or "dvd scene

Therefore I agree that there is a need for nesting and there is a need
for collections, but they might not be always the same