[uf-new] A few question on the “process”

Michael Biven michael.biven at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:28:40 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm taking a guess that when the first few microformats went through
the process it didn't take as long as what I'm seeing for a few
microformats that have caught my attention (hListing and citation). So
to get a little bit of history could someone answer or point me into
the right  direction for my questions below?

How long did hCard or hCalendar take to go through the three stages
and make it to the specification stage (assuming it actually went
through the process)?

When was the last microformat to make it to the specification stage
and how long did it take?

Thanks,

Michael B.

--