[uf-new] hMovie?

Patrick Aljord patcito at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 23:20:10 PDT 2007

Hey all,

I'm doing a website to publish a list of movies with the same kind of
data imdb has:
Director, Writers, Release date (per country), genre, tagline, plot
outline, workers (those are people that work for the movie like
actors, costumes, executive producer, sound engineer etc), language,
sound-mix , country, duration, aspect-ratio...
I'm wondering if there is way to set all that as a microformat.

Do you think it's doable or is that too much information for a microformat?
see http://imdb.com/title/tt0373889/ as an example of data a movie can have.

Thanx in advance

Pat