[uf-new] hAudio - audio-album and audio-podcast

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Tue Jun 5 17:57:06 PDT 2007

Brian Suda wrote:
> --- now we are spiraling back to ideas of what people "WANT" rather
> than model what is being published.

I agree - we should keep our focus on solving demonstrated needs as
outlined by the audio-info-examples exploratory discussion. Right now,
we are talking about audio albums.

> Another concern i have been having
> about this prososal is that it is more about exposing existing company
> Database Schemas, rather than what the average person is publishing.

Are you saying that hAudio isn't useful to bloggers or website creators?
Or that we should differentiate between independent publishing and
corporate publishing? I didn't think that Microformats made that
distinction - isn't all published data of importance to this community?