[uf-new] hAudio final draft

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Fri Jun 15 13:14:55 PDT 2007

The final submission of the hAudio draft is on the wiki:

http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-info-proposal

Changes:

* Adopted 'audio-title' to specify the title of the recording
* Fixed a typo concerning contributor class
* Fixed all references from 'fn' to 'audio-title'
* Updated mailing list discussion page
* Added "Specification Development Statistics" section

We have successfully integrated haudio with several of our client sites
which will be going live in the next 2-3 weeks. We are also currently
authoring the haudio Operator plugin (which should be compatible with
Firefox 3 when it launches). We are also going to be working on
Wordpress plugins to aid hAudio in becoming adopted more rapidly in the
blogging community.

As of this point, all major concerns have been addressed. Please review
and send feedback to the list - if there is no feedback that changes the
draft significantly, this will be the last proposed version for this
round of the hAudio discussion.

As always, many thanks to the list and everybody involved in drafting
haudio. Hopefully, due to the rigor of the process, this format will
meet the basic needs of bloggers and website operators.