[uf-new] First draft of hAudio proposal

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Tue May 1 11:48:30 PDT 2007

In message
<21e770780705011037i6e519759x7d074d80b007edf8 at mail.gmail.com>, Brian
Suda <brian.suda at gmail.com> writes

>hAudio (haudio)
>- title. required. text.
>
>---- title is already taken to mean something else, so TITLE is not an
>option. hCard uses TITLE for job-title. I would suggest FN instead.

or something like audio-title; leaving room for book-title,
article-title or whatever; as we should have used job-title.

>collaborator. optional. using hCard.
>
>--- collaborator might be changed to more of the Dublin core terms
>such as contributer

Using DC terms seems like a very good idea, generally.

>genre. optional. text.
>
>--- genre sounds alot like TAGS or CATEGORIES to me? we should recycle
>terms in existing microformats

Not all publishers wish to mark up such labels as links.

Also, please use a more standard quoting method, such as the chevrons
used here. Thank you.

--
Andy Mabbett
            *  Say "NO!" to compulsory ID Cards:  <http://www.no2id.net/>