[uf-new] Namespacing in hAudio (Was: First draft of hAudio proposal)

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Tue May 1 17:51:48 PDT 2007

Brian Suda wrote:
> On 5/1/07, James Craig <jcraig at apple.com> wrote:
>> I'm curious why class namespacing is vehemently opposed in other
>> Microformats, but proposed in hAudio.
>
> --- it should be here as well.

There are examples to back up our need for grouping, especially
regarding audio recordings.

http://microformats.org/wiki/grouping-examples

There are five different methods of doing so posted here:

http://microformats.org/wiki/grouping-brainstorming

Brian, Martin, Scott - if you don't like the method listed in the
proposal... please suggest a replacement and the rest of the community
can weigh in on the merits of each method.