[uf-new] First draft of hAudio proposal

Frances Berriman fberriman at gmail.com
Wed May 2 03:10:23 PDT 2007

On 02/05/07, Martin McEvoy <martin at weborganics.co.uk> wrote:
>  <ol class="collection">
>     <li>
>     </li>
>     <li>
>     </li>
>     <li>
>     </li>
>  </ol>

It'd be a bit lighter with the "item" on each li in this example, eh?  :)

I like this though.  Again, looking at this newly - why isn't audio
being used as a subclass of "media"?  The above example using
collections could just as easily be talking about a collection of
photographs, for example.  I saw a quick flash of a mention about
media formats in the audio proposal, but not much else about why it's
not part of it, instead of just similar work.

--
Frances Berriman
http://fberriman.com