[uf-new] First draft of hAudio proposal

Scott Reynen scott at makedatamakesense.com
Wed May 2 07:24:43 PDT 2007

On May 2, 2007, at 8:36 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:

>>> Again, Martin is correct - enclosure is for direct links to files
>>> that
>>> should be cached. Most of the examples never link directly to the
>>> download, instead they link to some method of acquisition (usually a
>>> buying or login process).
>>
>> If nothing else is changing here, I think rel values should be nouns,
>> not verbs.  I think all of the existing rel values in microformats
>> fit
>> this pattern, and it's good to be able to say "this page and that
>> page
>> have a relationship of _____."
>
> Could you propose a noun that would replace ACQUIRE? I'm having a hard
> time coming up with one that makes more sense than ACQUIRE.

Sorry, I wasn't clear.  I meant "acquisition," the word you actually
used in the paragraph above to describe the relationship.  You're
right about rel-nofollow, though.  That's always been my least
favorite microformat, not least because "nofollow" is not really a
relationship.

--
Scott Reynen
MakeDataMakeSense.com