[uf-new] First draft of hAudio proposal

Frances Berriman fberriman at gmail.com
Wed May 2 12:26:59 PDT 2007

On 02/05/07, Brian Suda <brian.suda at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can this problem be solved without inventing a new format?
> Can this be solved by extending an existing format?
> Can this be solved by creating small building block formats that can
> be reused in other formats?
> Can this be solved only be creating a new hAudio format?

This may have been done and if so, does this research exist on the
wiki at the moment?  If it's been tried, and it doesn't work, I think
I and others would benefit from seeing the attempts.

My concern is we're discussing a multitude of problems in a thread
titled "hAudio first draft" and it's clearly no where near a first
draft stage.  I'd suggest taking it back a notch and going over the
original process requirements and seeing how much what you're trying
to do already fits with what's available.

--
Frances Berriman
http://fberriman.com