[uf-new] Revisiting grouping problem solution proposal: hset

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Thu May 24 12:38:46 PDT 2007

We need more feedback from the community regarding hset. A small poll
has been posted on the various issues surrounding hset. If you can,
please note your preference as to how we handle the hset problem:

1. Please go to the following URL: http://www.advancedsurvey.com/
2. Enter the Survey Number under the "Enter Survey #" field.
   The number is: 52427

We'll post the results to the list in 2-3 days, or after we get 25-50
completed surveys. This is being done so we can gauge the amount of
interest the community has in solving this problem, and if there is any
preference to how the problem is solved.