[uf-new] [hAudio] fn _or_ album

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 09:03:08 PST 2007

On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 08:14 -0700, Scott Reynen wrote:
> > A track unknown album, detailed:
> >      <abbr class="duration" title="PT3M24S">3:24</abbr>
>
> That adds an extra layer of container where none really exists.
> Item
> of what?  We're only talking about a single song here, so why can't
> publisher just focus on that song without wrapping a container
> around
> it?  Not every song even belongs to an album, so it's not just
> unknown
> albums this would be forcing publishers to markup; it's also non-
> existent albums.

Yeh I thought that item  it wasn't needed too, but In the concept of
haudio, hAudio isnt a track Its an Album, if I marked up my hAudio like
this

      <abbr class="duration" title="PT3M24S">3:24</abbr>

There is no way to know if this is a Track, also FN is apearing out of
context because FN is a child of Item when describing tracks in hAudio

Is hAudio to be regarded as a track too?

It would be nice if we could do something like

      <abbr class="duration" title="PT3M24S">3:24</abbr>

To describe a single track Item and hAudio have identical meaning in
this context?

Thanks

Martin