[uf-new] I*-Notation MF

Ernad Besirevic ernadb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 10:47:22 PST 2007

Scott Reynen wrote:
> On Nov 19, 2007, at 11:04 AM, Ernad Besirevic wrote:
>
>> Hy!
>>
>> I should develop a microformat for I*-Notation. The problem is, I am
>> new with this. Could someone help me and tell me how can I develop my
>> own mf? Thanks in advance.
> Basically you should start by trying out some of the existing
> microformats to get an idea of how they work and also how they might
> help solve your problem.  I have no idea what I*-Notation is, so I'm
> not sure which microformats to point you toward.  But if it involves
> people, for example, you'd want to familiarize yourself with hCard:
>
> http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard

Ok. Thanks for your answer. I'll try to analyze the hCard and I hope can
use this to develop my own MF. More about I*-Notation you can find here:
http://istar.rwth-aachen.de/tiki-index.php?page=iStarQuickGuide. It is
not so simple specially for someone whoe has contact for the first time
with MFs. Thanks.

regards