[uf-new] Bank Account numbers

Klaus Mueller m at klml.de
Thu Nov 29 16:15:52 PST 2007

Hi Guillaume,

> Re: "is a microformat relevant or only POSH" my thoughts on that is
> that account numbers are usually not published on the public Web, and
> less and less are even published on private Web spaces i.e. your Web
> banking application or Paypal app (obfuscating identifiers such as
> XXXX-98989 are increasingly preferred).

You are right if you look at personal banking accounts, but companies,
especially webshops often publish their account details:
http://neckermann.de/hilfe/impressum/index.mb1?mb_f020_id=3HKDzVFKivYHBEmqMNF2l-DWPDaHQHW9&ne_cl_area=Topframe
http://www.amazon.de/gp/help/seller/shipping.html?ie=UTF8&seller=A11MRI5N4LBZ82#policies
etc

I would like it to "click" to remit an amount instead of "copy paste"
three times. (Holder, Accountnumber, BLZ)

And even for personal issues you can use html-email. Yes I also dislike
html-emails, but if it protects me from mistypes.

greetz
Klaus