[uf-new] hAudio position and description properties

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Sun Oct 7 12:56:42 PDT 2007

Martin McEvoy wrote:
> Anyway An easy solution  The beginning of this conversation was about
> (in a nutshell) merging certain properties from  hAlbum into hAudio
> right! so why don't we just do that
>
>>From hAlbum we reuse both
>
> *album-title*
> http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-album-proposal#Album_Title
>
> and
>
> *track*
> http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-album-proposal#Track
>
> coupled with new properties
>
> *position*  and *description*
>
> merge all that with the 0.6 version of hAudio and I think we have
> something that will suit everyone's situation

The hAudio specification has been updated. The following properties have
been reverted or added:

* RECORDING has been changed back to AUDIO-TITLE
* ALBUM has been changed back to ALBUM-TITLE
* POSITION has been moved from disputed to not disputed status.
* DESCRIPTION has been moved from disputed to not disputed status.