[uf-new] hAudio proposal: ITEM/TRACK

davidjanes at blogmatrix.com davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Mon Oct 15 03:20:46 PDT 2007

Please excuse the fmt of this msg. My daughter dropped an oj in my
kybd and so I'm typing this on a loaner blackberry.

The dfn of item in hreview is much looser than it is in
existingpatterns and actually clearly says that in hreviw its one item
but elsewhere it couuld be more than one.

Even if this was not the case, we could "narrow" the meaning of item
in a backwards compatible sense wo breaking anytthing. I believe there
are precidents for this.

Finally, bcause we are using it in a composite sense, the item is
clearly the track, not the thing containing the track

--
David Janes
Founder, BlogMatrix