[uf-new] hAudio proposal: ITEM/TRACK

Scott Reynen scott at makedatamakesense.com
Mon Oct 15 07:51:49 PDT 2007

On Oct 15, 2007, at 7:28 AM, Michael Smethurst wrote:

> Not wanting to add to the confusion but would it not be possible to
> have
> infinitely nested haudios with neither item or track and use mfo
> when the
> markup enforces containment that you don't want to be reflected in the
> model?

As much as I'd like to move forward a general MFO technique, that
isn't necessary here as the hAudio proposal specifically makes all
contained hAudio (currently called "track") opaque [1].  The current
proposal appears to only support two levels of nesting, but that may
change.  Examples of several levels of audio published on the web
today would help support such a change.

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-info-proposal#Track

--
Scott Reynen