[Audio] Playlists and Albums (was: Re: [uf-new] item property)

Justin Maxwell soc at code404.com
Mon Oct 15 23:50:28 PDT 2007

On Oct 15, 2007, at 11:18 PM, Andy Mabbett wrote:

> Do we have any evidence that people, in the wild, are using "choon"
> to refer to individual pieces of music, on their web pages? No.

Unless of course by "no," you mean "yes."

http://www.google.com/search?q=choon+%2Bdubstep&btnG=Search

http://www.google.com/search?q=choon+%2Bjungle&btnG=Search

http://www.google.com/search?q=choon+%2Bgarage&btnG=Search

etc.

just search for "choon" + [electronic music genre]

and if that's not enough, feel free to throw the words "playlist,"
"album," "set," and any other appropriate context in which "choons"
might be "rinsed" in there for good measure...

personally hypothesizing a weight-free future development,
justin